As companies grow, they face financial complexities they never had to face in their early stages.
Visionary companies and their CEO’s know when it is no longer good enough to simply get monthly financial statements or reporting that adds little value and that lacks insight. The right CFO enables a company to have the proper financial structure which enables it to execute its strategy, while reducing financial risk to the business. The right CFO cuts through the noise of useless data to get you information needed to run the business and to solve problems. The right CFO becomes an objective and trusted advisor to the CEO, investors, and the Board.
A Fractional CFO from Denver Accounting Services can provide:
- Cash flow forecasting and cash management
- Debt and Equity raise support
- Bank and investor financial reporting
- Merger and Acquisition support and reporting
- Management, KPI and Operating metrics and reports
- Financial and Strategic Planning
- Cost reduction and turnaround analysis
- Financial and Accounting best practices expertise